WHAT IS ST. JUDE'S WILMINGTON FOUNDATION?
St. Jude’s Wilmington Foundation, Inc. is a permanent endowment fund established to
provide perpetual financial support to the ministries of St. Jude MCC and,
as deemed appropriate by the Foundation Board, to associated programs
and partnerships that are aligned with the Mission & Vision of St. Jude MCC.
The Foundation is a separate legal entity from St. Jude Metropolitan Community Church
and is designed to support the future of St. Jude’s mission to provide a spiritual home
for all people by promoting the sacred ideals of equality, acceptance, and justice.
Donors may contribute to the general Foundation fund to broaden the influence
of St. Jude MCC in Wilmington and throughout Southeast North Carolina, or make
an endowed gift designating a legacy for the future
WHY HAVE A FOUNDATION?
Potential beneficiaries in need of funding:
- Church Ministries
- Social Justice Ministries
- Christian Education
- Outreach and Community Involvement
- Senior and/or End of Life Care
- Equality and Justice Issues
- Healthy Living Programs
- The Homeless and Hungry
Foundation funds provide donors an opportunity to:
- Make a permanent gift from lifetime assets
- Provide on-going support for a specific ministry
- Leave a legacy that will be remembered over time
- Provide a vehicle for giving which may minimize tax burdens